The Miller Elder Law Firm in Gainesville, Florida is looking for a full-time CFO/Office Manager.
The CFO/Office Manager will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, and strategically systemize and manage business expansion, while maintaining long-term goals and financial stability. The Office Manager is responsible for inventory control, human resources, billing, and project delegation.
Ultimately, the CFO should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and strategically expand the business, while protecting the brand.
Energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and strategic projects and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people, while expanding and growing the practice.
· Create, maintain, and enforce office policies and procedures
· Manage relationships with vendors and service providers, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
· Create long-term strategic planning
· Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, acquire appropriate software, vendor, stay current on products to improve practice.
· Assign projects and assignments to staff and monitor their performance
· Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events, marketing
· Coordinate office staff activities to create a “team like” environment
· Ensure systems are maintained and current fracture intact
· Ensure security, integrity, and confidentiality of business
· Oversee adherence to office policies and procedures
· Proven office and project management, business administrative experience
· Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems, procedures, and infrastructure creation experience
· Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
· Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational and planning skills
· Business software management experience
· Knowledge of accounting, data, administrative management practices and procedures and clerical practices and procedures
· Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
· MBA or business degree preferred
Job Skills & Proficiencies:
· Project Management Skills
· Attention to Detail
· Systemization proficiency
· Entrepreneurial vision
· Ability to Delegate
Job Salary And Benefits:
Salary range $70,000 – $100,000 commensurate with experience, education, and skill set
Paid time Off
About The Miller Elder Law Firm:
Shannon Miller, Florida Bar Board Certified Elder Law Attorney and founder of The Miller Elder Law Firm in Gainesville FL, is a leading Elder Law Attorney with decades of experience advocating for our seniors and adults with disabilities. This level of expertise comes from the thousands of cases she has successfully litigated, her direct advocacy at the state legislature (including drafting legislation) to protect seniors, and collaboration with other stakeholders in improving the lives of seniors and vulnerable adults. She serves on Elder Law Section of the Florida Bar committees and the board for the Life Care Planning Association.
The Miller Elder Law Firm, the leading elder law firm in Gainesville FL, brings comfort and confidence to the aging process through Estate Planning, Wills and Trusts, Probate and Trust Administration, Medicaid Planning, Guardianships, Elder Care Coordination & Life Care Planning. The firm is located in Gainesville, FL and serves the surrounding counties.
In addition to the expertise of the law firm, what makes The Miller Elder Law Firm special is the way clients are cared for, from the moment they call or visit the office to the conclusion of their elder law case. The mission of every staff member is to help clients through the sometimes complicated process of getting older and suffering the infirmities of aging and death with dignity and independence. The Miller Elder Law Firm team strives to provide every client with a bright retirement and end of life that is as full as possible. Everyone deserves to be heard, protected and confident in the beautiful sunsetting of their lives.
Please respond by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with a cover letter, your resume, salary requirements, and two references.