Call Us Today for a Free Consultation. (352) 379-1900

Do Minor Children Have a Claim in an Estate?

If you have minor children, you should take extra steps to ensure that your wishes will be honored, should the worst happen. A Gainesville elder law attorney can help you create a plan, and give you peace of mind.

How The Miller Elder Law Firm Can Help

Allow our experience in the field to work on your behalf. Contact The Miller Elder Law Firm today for an initial consultation atĀ (352) 379-1900 or fill out our convenientĀ contact form.

The owner of this website has made a commitment to accessibility and inclusion, please report any problems that you encounter using the contact form on this website. This site uses the WP ADA Compliance Check plugin to enhance accessibility.